Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hump Day Treat

Brace yourself for AW13

If you've so much as put one foot inside a shopping centre or wandered down your local high street lately, you'll have seen one thing: an abundance of sale signs in the majority of clothing shops. Sadly, it's time to toss out the summer garments and make space for the new AW13 season. Personally, it's my favourite season in terms of fashion. I enjoy dressing for Autumn more than Summer as I feel there's more space to be sartorially savvy.

Business of Fashion have compiled their 'Top 10 Campaigns of the Season' list but I think they're missing one major player for this season: Mulberry. Starring the ubiquitous Cara Delevigne and a height-of-Autumn woodland setting, photographer Tim Walker brings the wilderness indoors and captures the beauty and ethos of the new collection perfectly, making the campaign one of my favourites for AW13.





I was wowed by their LFW catwalk show and wish I could fill up my wardrobe with their AW13 collection. It'ss got all my favourite Autumn-y things thrown into the mix: neutral-to-dark hues, animal prints, and lots of leather. Check out behind-the-scenes from the shooting of the campaign here.

- A.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment