Saturday, June 8, 2013

Trend To Try: Mid-Finger Rings

I'm completely in love with the mid-finger ring - aka "midi ring" - trend. I've noticed that more shops have started selling them throughout the year which is great for us! As with bangles and bracelets, midi rings are perfectly stackable and are a stylish addition to any outfit, transcending day into night. I love the way they look so delicate yet add an edgy finishing touch.


Here are some pretty (and affordable) midi rings I found online:




Forget having a statement ring - midi rings are all about the plentiful, so stack them up to your heart's desire. Try this trend now - there's a new definition of finger swag, and we all should want in.

- A.T.

3 comments:

  1. I love the way they look so delicate yet add an edgy finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion the beauty of a woman or a man is enhanced by wearing rings or some other kind of jeweleries. People can purchase different types of rings as per their capacity like gold rings, pearl rings, diamond rings or silver rings.

    ReplyDelete