Monday, June 10, 2013

My Running & Fitness Wishlist

Well, this post is a first. I'm accustomed to doing wishlists for clothes, but I've never done one for sportswear. I felt the need to make one because about two weeks ago I finally braved it and went on my first run in Nottingham. This involved me forcing myself onto the street and exposing my 'flustered and sweaty' look to any members of the public who were unfortunate enough to pass me. That and the fact that I find it really hard to run when I'm not on a treadmill.

The first run was a great success and I've been about 5 times since. It doesn't seem a lot but it's a great achievement for me! I'm doing the running for fitness, not weight loss, so hopefully I'll feel myself slowly improving over time; I managed to run a 5k Race for Life on June 2 so I'm probably better than I give myself credit for! I'm also boosted by magazines focusing on fitness and running lately (namely, ELLE), so they're a source of inspiration also.

So, the time has come for a wishlist. I tend to throw on one of the numerous t-shirts I got whilst studying in America - look out for me in 'ILLINOIS' t-shirts in a variety of colours - and a pair of leggings or shorts but, if money permitted me, I would kit myself out properly with this wishlist I've compiled.



1. Women’s Stow-n-Go sports bra, North Face, £35 
2. Water Bottle, Victoria’sSecret PINK, £9
3. Functional jacket, H&M, £29.99
4. Incase sports armband for Ipod Classic, Apple, £24.95
5. Free Run 3 Shield ID women’s running shoes, Nike, £115
6. Women’s studio performance singlet, Adidas by StellaMcCartney, £60
7. Fearless capri’s, Sweaty Betty, £65
8. SIE2 sport headphones, Bose, £104.95
9. Sports bra, H&M, £29.99
10. Essentials studded sweatshirt, Adidas by Stella McCartney, £90
11. Sports shorts, H&M, £7.99

What are your running essentials? Let me know!

- A.T.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! It would be great if you could provide links for those items! I've been needing some new work-out gear myself.

    I personally love PINK and Under Armour for my workouts!

    ♥, Em
    http://itsemmaelise.tumblr.com
    #HCBNLove

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tribal print sports bra is so cute!
    ~Taylor
    http://liveandmove.co

    ReplyDelete