Monday, May 27, 2013

This week I'm loving...

Thigh-split maxi skirts/ dresses

I get a huge amount of wardrobe inspiration from Pinterest, and this week I noticed that I'd been drawn to pinning a lot of thigh-split maxi skirts and dresses (we can thank Angelina Jolie's left leg for kick-starting this growing trend). They are the ultimate item for summer: showing a little bit of leg and thigh but tailoring the rest of the outfit to not give everything away. I also noticed how figure-flattering a lot of the dresses were. Here are my favourite finds:


I know that ASOS have a great collection of thigh-split maxi skirts and dresses at the moment, and I've actually purchased one of their dresses for an upcoming graduation ball (pictures soon!) Whether you choose bold colours or go for neutrals, a thigh-split maxi skirt/ dress should definitely be a staple for your wardrobe this summer. Here are some suggestions:

Skirts


Dresses




Having the thigh-split makes you feel and look incredibly good without having to show off loads of skin - who doesn't want that? I recommend.

- A.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment