Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Quick note



Well, I see that the 31st of December was the last time I posted on here. As expected, my second semester at university was as tough as they come. Several essays and my dissertation finally took over my life. And I don't mean that literally. I think there was a stage when I didn't leave the house for 5 days. Moving on...

Last week I had my penultimate deadline, so now I have just one exam at the end of this month. I can finally breathe! Inbetween revision for the exam I will start thinking properly about my career and updating this blog. This is honestly the first time since January that I have been able to focus on things other than university work, and it feels great. I look forward to getting back into the swing of things with this blog, and I mean it this time!

- A.T.