Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hump Day Treat


As a mid-week pick me up I'm going to start posting a 'Hump Day Treat' every Wednesday, which could be anything from an inspirational quote or recipe idea to a news item or upcoming event that I want to share.

This week I'm sharing a discovery I made recently - the Beyoncé as Mrs. Carter collection for H&M. I'm a self-professed H&M addict - after all, it's cheap and chic clothing that works well with my student budget. I find their new S/S 2013 collection to be right on trend with brushstroke prints, crop-tops and florals amongst other designs that reflect the S/S 2013 catwalks. The Beyonce as Mrs. Carter collection adds to this but goes that bit further by going completely tropical. Beyonce models the items on the beach and poolside, and looks fabulous. It's great to see such an inspiring woman as the face of a collection for H&M. As if I didn't need another reason to shop there.


The much-anticipated collection, released 2nd May, includes dresses, bikinis and shoes in bold colours, tribal prints and tie-dye which all fit perfectly with the quickly approaching summer months. I've picked out my favourite three items from the collection:


My advice is to get to the collection before it sells out. Happy shopping!

- A.T.